The Armasight CO-MR (Clip On Medium Range) is one of the most advanced Night Vision Clip-On systems for shooting at night over the middle distance, and which stands above the competition when it comes to clarity, versatility, reliability, function and value.
The Armasight CO-MR converts your existing day scope to night vision and provides excellent target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter, varmint hunter, military, law enforcement, or security personnel. Built using the latest advancements in Night Vision technology, the Armasight CO-MR eliminates the traditional requirement of removing your existing day scope from your rifle, to replace it with a dedicated night vision sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The CO-MR simply mounts in front of your own standard day optical sight.
Factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, no re-zeroing is required. The CO-MR allows the user to maintain consistent eye relief and shooting position, and because the user views his own day scopes reticle (which he is familiar with), no re-training is required. A wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on the user’s weapon that is convenient, allowing activation of the CO-MR quickly and with no fuss.
Recommended for use with day scopes of up to 6-7X magnification, the Armasight CO-MR is equipped with a locking (but quick-disconnect) mounting system which provides the user with an easy and quick way to attach/detach the CO-MR on a standard weaver or Picatinny rail.
- Converts your day scope, sight, or binoculars into night vision device
- Mounts in front of any day scope with no re-zeroing required
- Available in a variety of high performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tube options
- Wireless remote control
- Manual gain control for the best possible image contrast in both high and low light conditions (CO-MR MG model)
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery
- Bright light cut-off system
- Battery condition indications
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- Mounts on Picatinny/ Weaver rail with a quick release mount
- Mounts on the lenses of specified day scopes with the optional adapters
- Long-range XLR-IR850 illuminator
- Mil Standard compliant
- Limited two-year warranty
This item is subject to export control under US Department of State. Contact Armasight Inc. for export information and regulations.
|IIT Generation||Gen 2+ SDi (Standard Definition) MG|
|Lens System||F/1.65; 80 mm|
|Field of View||13°|
|Focus Range||10m to Infinity|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||21 mm|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator|
|Power Supply||Single AA (1.5V) or CR123A (3V)|
|Battery Life||60 hrs (3V) / 30 hrs (1.5V)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°С (-40°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +50°С (-58°F to 122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||180 × 80 × 80 mm (7.1 × 3.2 × 3.2 in)|
|Weight (without Mount and Remote Control)||0.69 kg (1.5 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|