The Armasight by FLIR N-15 is a dual-channel Night Vision goggle system. The N-15 uses optics that are equal to or better than current Military night vision units, built into a tough, compact, and ergonomic composite housing. The Armasight by FLIR N-15 can withstand saltwater, rain, high humidity, and temperature extremes, and still provide unsurpassed levels of performance.
For hands-free use, it can be worn on the included flip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount, both of which have a built-in mechanism that will automatically turn the unit off when it is flipped up. The N-15 goggle is equipped with automatic brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry, and a spot/flood built-in IR illuminator. The N-15 is equipped with LED indicators that are displayed on the screen of the eyepiece to alert the user of a low battery, or to indicate that the IR is turned on. The dismounted goggle can also be utilized as an excellent long-range viewer with an optional 3x afocal lens.
The Armasight by FLIR N-15 utilizes two image intensifier tubes. This dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity. The Armasight by FLIR N-15 is a high-standard night vision device that will meet the requirements of the most demanding law enforcement officer, military professional, or casual civilian user.
- Gen 2+ /3 intensifier tube
- Automatic bright light cut-off system to protect the intensifier tube
- LED lights visible in the eyepiece viewing area that indicate operation of IR illuminator, as well as to alert the user of a low battery.
- Built-in IR illuminator with pivotal lens to select between IR spot and flood beam
- Compact and robust design
- Easy to operate
- Serviceability under severe conditions
- Highly reliable
- Powered by single CR123A or AA battery
- Head or helmet-mountable for hands-free usage
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Automatic turn-off in top position feature with flip-up head/ helmet mount
- Automatic shut-off system
- Limited two-year warranty
Sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. or to any non U.S. Persons is prohibited. Please contact Armasight for additional information.
|IIT Generation||Gen 2+ IDi (Improved Definition)|
|Lens System||F/1.2; 27 mm|
|Field of View||40°|
|Focus Range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||14 mm|
|Eye Relief||25 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (built-in with pivotal flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (In FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (In FOV)|
|Power Supply||CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.7V (1)|
|Battery Life||Up to 40 hours|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +70°C (-58°F to +158°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||117 × 114 × 69 mm (4.6 × 4.5 × 2.7 in)|
|Weight||0.7kg (1.54 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|