This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Command Pro 640 is a high performance handheld Thermal bi-ocular. The bi-ocular design is better for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception. The Command Pro 640 can withstand even the most brutal environmental shocks. The Command Pro 640 features most advanced system on the market today, including options like an electronic compass and inclinometer.
Utilizing advanced FLIR technology, the Command Pro 640 is offered in 640x512 resolutions and with professional, military-grade lens. These options create a choice between two optical magnifications and range performance capabilities. Command Pro 640 also has a unique dual battery option that consists of either four 3.0VDC 123A batteries or four 1.5VDC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge.
- Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – a “Gain” correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Command Pro models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Command Pro models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- FLIR TAU-2 17μm Pitch thermal sensor
- Multiple lens options
- OLED display
- Digital compass
- Digital inclinometer
- Battery status indicator
- Selectable palettes
- User-adjustable Image Enhancement Tools
- Tracking digital e-zoom
- Still picture and video recording capability (Mounted DVR option)
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-years warranty on FLIR detector
- Made in the USA
|Refresh Rate||30 Hz|
|Magnification (NTSC/PAL)||3.5x / 4.2x|
|Objective Lens Type||Germanium|
|Type of Focal Plane Array||FLIR Tau 2|
|Pixel Array Format||640x512|
|Pixel Size||17 µm|
|Resolution||0.17 mRad (35 SOA)|
|Display Type||AMOLED SVGA 060|
|Pixel Display Format||800x600|
|Display Brightness||Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels|
|Turn-on Time, max||3 sec|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 4x and 8x|
|Digital Angle Cosine Indicator||Yes|
|Battery Status Indicator||Yes|
|Image Palettes||White Hot, Black Hot, Sepia, Fusion, Rainbow, and Rain|
|Analog Input and Output Format (resolution)||PAL (768×574 pixels)/ NTSC (640×480 pixels)|
|Video Recording||Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot|
|Remote Control||Wireless 5-button|
|SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:|
|Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST”||Yes|
|Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS”||Yes|
|Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE”||Yes|
|Linear Automatic Gain Control - “AGC"||Yes|
|Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – “SKY/SEA”||Yes|
|User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/ Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/ FFC)||Yes|
|Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN)||Yes|
|Objective Focal Length||100 mm|
|Field of View (ang.)||6.2° х 5°|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||14 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Focusing Range||10m to inf.|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||±5 diopter|
|Battery||Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V|
|Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F)||Up to 7 hr (optional up to 14 hrs)|
|Extended Battery Pack (optional)||Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 7 hr)|
|External Power Supply||6 VDC/ 600mА|
|Operating Temperature||-51°C to +57°C (-59°F to +134°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-57°C to +85°C (-70°F to +185°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||309 x 102 x 90 mm (12.1 x 4.0 x 3.5 in)|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||1.4 kg (3.1 lbs)|
|Warranty on FLIR Detector||10 Years|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|