This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
The The Armasight by FLIR BNVD is a dual-channel night vision system. With a 51° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars. The BNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the BNVD can run up to 20 hours. Also equipped with an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
Exceptional Field of View and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- With a 51° field of view (FOV), the BNVD provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars, and makes it easier to track moving objects.
- Built-in IR illuminator enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing that is water and fog resistant.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 20 hours. An optional battery pack mounted behind the helmet extends the use up to 80 hours.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
- For hands-free operation, the BNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as binoculars, as a monocular, goggles or stowed out of the way.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the BNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
|IIT Generation||"FLAG" Filmless Auto-Gated IIT (Advertised by competition as Gen 4)|
|Magnification||1x standard (3x optional)|
|Lens System||F/1.26; 19 mm|
|Field of View||51°|
|Focus Range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (built-in with pivotal flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||One AA (1.5 V) or 123A (3 V)|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 hours (up to 80 hrs with optional Battery Pack) at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||157 × 124 × 78 mm (6.2 × 4.9 × 3.1 in)|
|Dimensions (without eyecup and lens cap)||112 × 118 × 74 mm (4.4 × 4.6 × 2.9 in)|
|Weight||0.61 kg (1.35 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|