FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS values our customers and wants to provide the easiest delivery and return options possible. We will always ship merchandise using the fastest, most secure method to ensure that you receive your device in pristine, working condition. We do not accept responsibility for damage that is incurred during the shipping process as a result of negligence outside of our direct control or refusal, mishandling or carelessness by the Customer.
FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS Shipping Information
Shipping costs are always provided during checkout, and prior to the completion of your transaction.
To determine the shipping cost:
- Add all items you intend to purchase to your Shopping Cart by clicking "Add to Cart."
- On the left side of the screen, you will need to select the State the equipment is being sent to and the Delivery Method to be used in shipping. Please note that with the exception of Customers ordering items to be delivered in California, consumers will not be charged sales tax on purchases from Armasight.
- Click "Check Out Now."
- The total charge will appear (this includes product net cost, shipping charges, and any other applicable taxes or fees) before you finish your transaction, but only after you have selected your Ship-To state and Delivery Method.
- Charges will be processed after you have clicked "Place Order."
Please note that Customers in Alaska and Hawaii will need to select an Express Delivery Method.
We currently accept payment via most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), as well as PayPal and Google Checkout.
To pay by check, Customers will need to print out an Order Form from the website, fill it out, and mail it along with a check for the appropriate amount (net cost, shipping and any applicable tax, which can be calculated using the Online Order Form) to our business address:
FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS
815 Dubuque Avenue,
South San Francisco
CA 94080, USA
For assistance, please contact us:
Phone: 1-888-959-2259 or (650) 492-7755
Intl. Phone/ Fax: (650) 492-7755
It is critical to enter a valid shipping method when checking out, or we may not be able to complete your order. Selecting the appropriate shipping method allows Armasight to expedite your order and to calculate the correct shipping charges. Armasight reserves the right to apply valid shipping methods to your order, without notice to the Customer, when no additional costs apply.
Freight delivery should only be used for volume orders and is not a valid shipping method for regular orders. If the Freight delivery option is selected when it is not required, it may delay processing of your order.
Freight carriers ship packages that are above the maximum weight and dimension limits for UPS and USPS. If an individual item requires Freight delivery, the information will be shown on the product page and any additional charges will be listed upon checkout. Customer approval of additional costs will be required.
Order Processing and Tracking
Armasight typically takes
Tracking information, including an order confirmation number, will be delivered via email immediately after placing your order. All orders can be tracked via the FedEx website's Tracking Page using either your Order Number or Tracking Number.
Armasight partners with only the most dependable carriers and we apologize for any delays that may be caused by lost or damaged packages. We will strive to resolve all issues as quickly as possible.
If you don't want to wait until the damage or loss investigation is completed and you would like us to send a replacement item right away, please contact our Service Center via email or phone. Assuming the item is in-stock, we will ship a replacement to you immediately. We will need to charge your credit card for the replacement item until the loss or damage investigation is complete, at which time we will refund your original purchase, sans shipping cost (Armasight does not assume responsibility for any shipping or delivery fees).
To investigate a potential shipping error, please refer to the FedEx Customer Support page.
Rerouting and Rescheduling Shipments
For a small fee, FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS can accommodate most requests for shipments to be rerouted or rescheduled. The Customer will need to contact our Service Center via email (OTS-Support@flir.com) or phone (1.888.959.2259) to request any change. You will need:
- Your shipment Confirmation Number
- Your FedEx Tracking Number
- Shipment Address
- Item name and details
If one of our Service Representatives determines that we are able to reroute or reschedule your shipment, they will calculate the necessary fee and upon receiving your approval of the charge, assist you in changing your ship-to address or delivery date.
Unique Shipment Addresses
To enter a unique Ship-To address, follow the directions below.
For addresses outside the United States:
- Leave the "State" field blank
- Enter the city and/ or province in the "City" field
- Enter the Country Code in the "Zip Code" fields
- Enter the Country in the "Country" field
For United States Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands and U.S. Minor Outlying Islands):
- Enter the territory abbreviation in the "State" field
- Enter United States in the "Country" field
For United States Military addresses:
- Please use an Express Delivery Method
- Enter Grade/ Rank/ Rating and full name in the "Name" field
- Enter Unit number, CM Room Number, PSC Number in the "Address" field
- Enter APO/ FPO/ DPO in the "City" field
- Enter AE/ AA/ AP/ FP in the "State" field
- Enter the Zip code in the "Zip Code" field
- Enter United States in the "Country" field
All orders shipping to U.S. Military addresses must comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations. Under these laws, all shipments to an APO/ FPO/ DPO are considered international; therefore, export restrictions are applicable. For more information, refer to our Export Policy.
For items ordered that are restricted, controlled, or that require an Export License, a representative from FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS will contact the customer within
Due to agreements with our suppliers, some brands are restricted from shipping to an APO/ FPO/ DPO address. However, FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS can ship these items to you if you provide us with an alternate physical U.S. address. For a full list of affected brands, please see our APO/ FPO/ DPO Vendor Restrictions Page.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding FLIR OUTDOOR & TACTICAL SYSTEMS's shipping information and policies, please contact us via email or phone.