This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Command Pro high performance handheld magnified thermal bi-ocular take full advantage of the technology and advancements that Armasight has developed for its uncooled thermal weapon sight programs. Due to design concepts emphasizing shared sub-assemblies, the Command Pro handheld thermal bi-ocular exhibits the same standard performance as the Zeus Pro and Apollo Pro.The Command Pro can withstand the most brutal environmental shocks typically associated with heavy caliber shooting. Based around a common cores of , signal processing, and lens interfaces, a version of the Command Pro can be ordered to meet virtually any requirement for an affordable uncooled magnified thermal bi-ocular.
Utilizing the advanced FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Command Pro is offered in 640x512 pixel format with professional military-grade 50mm Germanium (Ge) objective lens. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Command Pro Thermal Bi-ocular consisting either of four 3.0V DC CR123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5V DC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single CR123A 3.0V DC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Command Pro Thermal Imager is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. Armasight has included all of the key bells and whistles found in the Zeus and Apollo Pro series devices including electronic compass and inclinometer. The Command Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range-finder, external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Command Pro. The Command Pro has Bluetooth© wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Command Pro is the ideal tool for scouting and target detection where the ambient environment is oriented for concealment. The Command Pro is also an extremely useful tool for viewing scenes through environmental obscurants such as smoke, haze, fog, or dust. The Command Pro marks the pinnacle of Armasight’s handheld uncooled thermal imaging family of products.
- Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – a “Gain” correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Prometheus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Prometheus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Operates on CR123A or AA batteries
- Objective Germanium lens options
- FLIR TAU-2 17μm Pitch thermal sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED display
- Digital compass
- Digital inclinometer
- Battery status indicator
- Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants
- User-adjustable Image Enhancement Tools
- Wireless 5-button remote
- Tracking digital e-zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x (640x512 only)
- Still picture and video recording capability (Mounted DVR option)
- Made In The USA
|Refresh Rate||30 Hz|
|Magnification (NTSC/PAL)||3.5x / 4.2x|
|Objective Lens Type||Germanium|
|Type of Focal Plane Array||FLIR Tau 2|
|Pixel Array Format||640x512|
|Pixel Size||17 µm|
|Resolution||0.17 mRad (35 SOA)|
|Display Type||AMOLED SVGA 060|
|Pixel Display Format||800x600|
|Display Brightness||Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels|
|Turn-on Time, max||3 sec|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 4x and 8x|
|Digital Angle Cosine Indicator||Yes|
|Battery Status Indicator||Yes|
|Image Palettes||White Hot, Black Hot, Sepia, Fusion, Rainbow, and Rain|
|Input and Output Format (resolution)||PAL (768×574 pixels)/ NTSC (640×480 pixels)|
|Video Recording||Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot|
|Remote Control||Wireless 5-button|
|SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:|
|Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST”||Yes|
|Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS”||Yes|
|Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE”||Yes|
|Automatic Gain Control - “AGC"||Yes|
|Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – “SKY/SEA”||Yes|
|User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/ Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/ FFC)||Yes|
|Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN)||Yes|
|Objective Focal Length||100 mm|
|Field of View (ang.)||6.2° х 5°|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||14 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Focusing Range||10m to inf.|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||±5 diopter|
|Battery||Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V|
|Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F)||Up to 7 hr (optional up to 14 hrs)|
|Extended Battery Pack (optional)||Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 7 hr)|
|External Power Supply||6 VDC/ 600mА|
|Operating Temperature||-51°C to +57°C (-59°F to +134°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-57°C to +85°C (-70°F to +185°F)|
|Impact loading||700 g|
|Overall Dimensions||309 x 102 x 90 mm (12.1 x 4.0 x 3.5 in)|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||1.4 kg (3.1 lbs)|
|Warranty on FLIR Detector||10 Years|
|All data subject to change without notice.|